I work using mixed media, inks, oil and or acrylics and charcoal.
I approach painting and drawing with energy and passion, taking inspiration from my outer and inner world, influences and subjects I have always felt drawn to.
I feel compelled to make images using bold marks and bright colours.
Art is the one place I am free to be me without expectations or limitations .
For any commission or sales enquiries please feel free to contact me using the email form on the Contact page.
- Westminster College of Adult Education Portfolio only course
- Heatherly's Fine Arts 2015
- Mary Ward Centre Life Drawing and Portrait Painting 2011/2013
- HnC Fine Art Painting and Design,Chelsea College 2001
- Falmouth School of Art and Design BA degree in fine art 1993
- Brighton Polytechnic Visual and Performing Art 1991
- Relevant experience 1990 to present
- I have exhibited my Paintings at over 30 venues including several local churches and cafes within Kensington and Chelsea, Public libraries in Westminster in out of london / gastro pub restaurants.
- More recently I have presented my artwork for two access events at the royal Academy
- I have had a number of solo exhibitions one i created called Angels in Autumn, For the RRGallery St Peter’s Church Notting Hill, followed by an exhibition at le epicerie French cafe in Portobello road .
- I have three pieces published in The Big Issue , Eves magazine and Kensington residents magazine.
- I have been volunteering at Tate Britain for the last 9years